Follow Us on twitter:
are a boys lacrosse league designed to promote youth and high school level
lacrosse in the Maryland Counties surrounding Washington DC and Baltimore.
Sign up as a team OR sign up individually and be placed on a team.
In an effort to provide the most competitive league for all teams, the MMILL will have TWO divisions at each age group:
Age groups for the 2015/16 season:
* VARSITY - Seniors & Juniors (Rec and Elite Divisions) - underclassmen welcomed to play
* JUNIOR VARSITY - Sophomores & Freshman (Rec and Elite Divisons) - no Seniors or Juniors
* U15 Division - No Freshman on U15 teams (Rec and Elite Divsions) Mostly 8th/7th graders
* U13 Division - 11 & 12 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 6th/7th graders
* U11 Division - 9 & 10 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 4th/5th graders
* U9 Division - 7 & 8 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 2nd/3rd graders
Players can play 'up' an age group but not 'down'. No Seniors or Juniors in the Junior Varsity Divisions and no 9th graders on U15
Saturdays Nov. 28, Dec. 5, 12, 19, Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30th 2016
Sundays Nov. 29, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 10, 17, 24 and 31st 2016
* NOTE: ALL U11 games will be played on the BIG field. Only U9 games will be played on the small field in 2015-16. All U9 games will be from 3:00-8:00PM on Sundays. Other age groups will be from 8:00AM - 10:00PM Saturday or Sunday.
Teams must have a MINIMUM roster of 15 players. Individual registrants will be added to teams that dont meet the 15 player minimum.
$140 / youth player and
$150 / high school player and includes:
Cost is $140 / youth player and $150 / high school player and includes:
MMILL Reversible jersey
The league is 8 weeks long with a playoff / championship style format the last weekend. All teams make the playoffs! This is a PERFECT way to prepare teams for the 2015 SPRING season!!
This league ALWAYS fills up fast!
Secure your spot - Click here to: REGISTER NOW
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15TH 2015