Follow Us on twitter:
We are a boys lacrosse league designed to promote youth and high school
level lacrosse in the Maryland Counties surrounding Washington DC and
Sign up as a team OR sign up individually and be placed on a team.
In an effort to provide the most competitive league for all teams, the MMILL will have TWO divisions at each age group:
'CLUB' / 'ELITE' Division - This division is available for Elite, 'AA', Travel and club teams normally participating in 'A' or 'AA' level tournaments and more competitive leagues.
'RECREATIONAL' Division - This division is for club teams normally competing in 'B' level tournaments, recreational lacrosse teams, and boys clubs.
NEW for 2015/16 Season:
* 7 v 7 Format - 2 midfielders, 2 attack, 2 defense, 1 goalie
* NO OUT OF BOUNDS - Shots and balls off the boards will stay in play!
*NO CONTACT near field perimeter lines. Only out-of-bounds is the player/sub box.
*ALL U11 games played on BIG field.
* No games Christmas or New Years weekend
SCOOPERS!! - We will have a U7 division
WHERE: All games are played at the BEAUTIFUL NEW Soccer Stop facilty in Columbia MD (9505 Berger Road) starting December 5th 2015 an running through February 7th. Facility is 17 minutes from downtown Baltimore, 30 minutes from downtown DC, 25 minutes from Annapolis, and only 15 minutes further from much lesser indoor league facilities in Gambrills!
WHEN: Games start December 5th and run through February 7th. No games played on December 26-27 and January 2-3.
TIMES: Youth games on Sundays between 8am and 9:00pm. High School games on Saturdays between 8am and 9pm. NOTE: an occasional youth game may be scheduled on Saturdays. Team schedule requests will be accomodated as much as possible.
Only $135 Youth /
$145 High School. Coaches
wishing to pay as a team get discounts and clubs entering multiple teams get
discounts. Registration fee inlcudes: MMILL reversible jersey,
EIGHT (8) weeks of games, playoff/championship brackets, championship
t-shirts. If open fields are available teams will be offered practice
time for no cost and possible All-Star games at each age group.
Teams must have a MINIMUM roster of 15 players. Individual registrants will be added to teams that dont meet the 15 player minimum.
Age groups for the 2015/16 season:
* VARSITY - Seniors & Juniors (Rec and Elite Divisions) - underclassmen welcomed to play
* JUNIOR VARSITY - Sophomores & Freshman (Rec and Elite Divisons) - no Seniors or Juniors
* U15 Division - No Freshman on U15 teams. Mostly 8th/7th graders
* U13 Division - 11 & 12 year olds as of September 1 2015 . Mostly 6th/7th graders
* U11 Division - 9 & 10 year olds as of September 1 2015 . Mostly 4th/5th graders
* U9 Division - 7 & 8 year olds as of September 1 2015. Mostly 2nd/3rd graders
* U7 Scoopers Divison - 5 & 6 year olds as of September 1 2015 (not seperated by skill level).
Players can play 'up' an age group but not 'down'. No Seniors or
Juniors in the Junior Varsity Divisions.
No 9th graders on U15
This league ALWAYS fills up fast!
Secure your spot - Click here to: REGISTER NOW
REGISTRATION IS CLOSING NOV. 30
Schedules will be released the Monday after Thanksgiving
New format this year opens the field more - 6 v 6 field players
All U11 games will be played on the BIG field
NO OUT OF BOUNDS - less play stoppage. NOT Box Lacrosse...NO BOARDING
High School games on SATURDAYS 8a-9p
YOUTH GAMES: Sundays between 8a- 9p NOTE: A few youth games will be on Saturdays and a Friday night game has been added as well.
U9 games - Sundays 3-8p