Follow Us on twitter:
We are a boys lacrosse league designed to promote youth and high school
level lacrosse in the Maryland Counties surrounding Washington DC and
Sign up as a team OR sign up individually and be placed on a team.
In an effort to provide the most competitive league for all teams, the MMILL will have TWO divisions at each age group:
'CLUB' / 'ELITE' Division - This division is available for Elite, 'AA', Travel and club teams normally participating in 'A' or 'AA' level tournaments and more competitive leagues.
'RECREATIONAL' Division - This division is for club teams normally competing in 'B' level tournaments, recreational lacrosse teams, and boys clubs.
NEW for 2014/15 Season:
* New location at BEAUTIFUL brand new facility
* U9 Division (club and rec)
* Junior Varsity division (9th/10th graders)
Age groups for the 2014/15 season:
* VARSITY - Seniors & Juniors (Rec and Elite Divisions) - underclassmen welcomed to play
* JUNIOR VARSITY - Sophomores & Freshman (Rec and Elite Divisons) - no Seniors or Juniors
* U15 Division - No Freshman on U15 teams (Rec and Elite Divsions) Mostly 8th/7th graders
* U13 Division - 11 & 12 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 6th/7th graders
* U11 Division - 9 & 10 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 4th/5th graders
* U9 Division - 7 & 8 year olds as of September 1 2014 (Rec and Elite Divisions) Mostly 2nd/3rd graders
Players can play 'up' an age group but not 'down'. No Seniors or Juniors in the Junior Varsity Divisions.
No 9th graders on U15
All games are played at the BRAND NEW Soccer Stop facilty in Columbia Maryland (9505 Berger Road) starting December 6th 2014 an running through January 24th 2015.
Teams must have a MINIMUM roster of 15 players. Individual registrants will be added to teams that dont meet the 15 player minimum.
$135 Youth /
$145 High School includes:
* MMILL Reversible Jersey
* 8 Week Season with playoffs/championship
* Championship t-shirts
* Championship team trophy
Varsity & Junior Varsity - Sundays
8:00a - 9:00p
* U9, U11, U13 & U15 divisions - Saturdays 8:00a - 9:00p
* this is an esitmate - some varsity games will be on Saturdays, some youth games on Sundays. We will try to accomodate requested schedules as much as possible.
The league is 8 weeks long with a playoff / championship style format the last weekend. All teams make the playoffs! This is a PERFECT way to prepare teams for the 2015 SPRING season!!
This league ALWAYS fills up fast!
Secure your spot - Click here to: REGISTER NOW
Schedules will be posted no later than Wednesday November 26th.
Players that signed up as individuals will be notified no later than Friday November 21st as to which team they have been assigned.
All Youth games start Dec.6 / HS & JV games start Dec. 7